1 - Gema-Volstatic powder coat booth with filterband equipped with 3 robots (= 20 automatic Gema PG 1-A pistols) + 2 manual powder coating pistols (one on each side). Manual powder coating stations equipped with scissorlift.
- speed: max 3m/min
- surface output: max 750 m2/hour
The control cabinet (Simatic S100) allows each pistol to be regulated in terms of powder & voltage (0-100kV - negative tension). Voltage and excess current can be monitored on a display, the current can be lowered which is usefull in case a second coating is needed.
2 - A gasoil(can be easy changed to gas) powered oven (indirect heating)
3 - Recuperation and filter system
- airflow: min 16 000 m3/hour
- 12 filter elements
4 - chain Power & Free conveyor line > Type 313
- about 500 meter for the two powder coating lines, so first buyer has priority
- max weight per hook: 210 kg
- freestanding conveyor system, not anchored to roof
5 - Automatic CO2 fire suppression system
New price at the time was 3 million euro for two complete lines.